Surrogacy & Egg Donor Seminar – Auckland 15 February 2020
By: Stewart Dalley
Stewart Dalley will be presenting on the legal aspects of international and domestic surrogacy at the Families Through Surrogacy seminar in Auckland on 15 February 2020. https://www.growingfamilies.org/auckland-seminar-feb-2020/ Joining Stewart will be Tamati Coffey MP and his partner who will share their journey to parenthood, along with a host of other experts and people with lived experience.
Growing Families is a global non-profit which provides education to donors, surrogates and intended parents contemplating third party reproduction. They run regular seminars and conferences globally and Ryken & Associates are supporting their second Auckland seminar on Saturday 15 February 2020.
This seminar is a rare chance to hear from NZ parents, surrogates and donors as well as experts. This 15 February 2020 event will provide
- An overview of types of surrogacy available and how can you evaluate the ideal pathway for you
- An appraisal of timelines, costs and risks
- Feedback from parents and surrogates involved in domestic or overseas journeys to help you with your planning and expectations
- Insights into how you can best support your surrogate
- Information on the legal processes involved
- Insights into the popularity of traditional surrogacy with New Zealand surrogates
Full information and tickets are available at: https://www.growingfamilies.org/auckland-seminar-feb-2020/